Windows play several rules in any home. They offer protection from the elements, pests and people. They give a sense of privacy and are responsible for energy consumption; they also keep the home cool in summers and warm in the winters. Along with all of that they add to the aesthetics of the home. Ordinary windows work fine, but insulated windows can save a family tremendously on monthly utilities.
We specialize in installing insulated windows into both new and old homes and can help convert yours to a modern day energy efficient marvel. We will help you select the best options available for your price range and needs.
Our Insulated Windows Services
- Standard Insulated – This refers to windows which consist of two to three panes of glass.
- Low Emissivity Coatings – Glazing control heat loss with a glaze that can reduce energy loss by up to 50%.
- Reflective Coatings – These windows work by reflecting off the sun’s harmful radiation.
- Spectrally Selective Coatings – These are highly specialized windows which can be used to filter out as much as 70% of the heat that is usually transmitted through insulated windows.
- Heat Absorbing Tints – The special tint is designed to absorb a high level of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Gas Fills – On double pain windows many manufacturers will fill them with inert gas that helps to insulate.
Why Service Bath & Glass?
Our team is ready to give you the best job available. We are skilled in all modern methods of installation and use the safest practices at all times. Our skill and craftsmanship goes above and beyond the competition and we keep a professional attitude on a consistent basis. Our team always guarantees 100% satisfaction on all insulated window jobs.