Aside from providing a wide selection of glass and windows for both residential and commercial demands, we at Service Bath and Glass also offer friendly and professional advice in terms of design and functionality. We’ve met hundreds of clients who wanted to reinvent their bathroom or give it a modern look, and time and time again we’ve shown them that this project doesn’t have to break the bank.
Here are a couple of tips that you can also apply on your home.
- Let more natural light in. Even the smallest windows can help add more light to your home. A bathroom with more white or environmental light also looks more relaxing and cleaner than one with yellow lights.
- Keep the colors simple. A monochromatic bathroom is easy on the eyes and generally makes designing the rest of the items easy for you. Avoid complex designs and bold colors since they might be harder to maintain in the future. If you can’t decide on the color, gray is a beautiful neutral tone that is soothing and easy to match with furniture and bathroom accessories. Spa-inspired colors such as moss green or aqua blue are also recommended.
- Install mirrors with personality. A simple yet classy upgrade to any bathroom is Bathroom Vanities. A round mirror can be the subtle centerpiece of your entire bathroom, while a large rectangular mirror can even double the size of your space.
- Add a touch of green. Small potted flowers on the side of your window or little, easy to maintain plants placed on top of your cabinet can make a huge difference on the vibe of your room.
- Get organized. Whether you prefer to have your soap, shampoo, toothbrush, and toiletries more concealed or kept in jars, it is always a rule of thumb to keep them organized. This means sorting them out and storing them properly.
- Install a glass panel. You can replace your shower curtain with a glass panel or door to immediately expand the look of your space and fill more light to the room. You can also have a frosted, textured, or tinted glass for privacy.
Check out our other blog entries for more professional advice on bathroom design. You can also call Service Bath and Glass today for a Free Inspection and Estimate so we can personally help you. Thank you and have a nice day!